R-WORLD Sr. Moderator
Posts : 98
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 37
Location : tuljapur,maharastra
|Subject: Cyclone DEMOLITION! XGold1 Unlock/RPL, XGold2 Flash/RPL, W7 64bit, New log2cod, more. Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:30 pm|| |
Hi, Installer v1.11 is Ready.
What's new ?
- New BB5 FBUS/USB Loaders v10.48.1 introduced
- DCT4/BB5 Product/Variant caching added. Saves lot of time when selecting correct Datapackage. This is done automaticcly. During Deletion or Installing some of DP, cache is rebuilt automatically on user demand.
- XGold2 USB Flashing Introduced (C1-01,C1-02,C2-00,...)
- Added XGold2 RPL Backup (including CCC,HWC,NPC,Simlock) - FIRST in the world. The backup is created automatically during flash.
- Added XGold2 RPL Write (CCC,HWC,NPC and Simlock) seems FIRST in the world. In order to write RPL file, you need flash your phone and add RPL file as secondary flashing Image (Add XGold2 RPL button).
- XGold2 RPL Contains FULL phone security, possible to Full restore after Flash Chip change
- Added XGold1 Unlocking by Reading LOG2COD Log file
- Added XGold1 Low-Level PM Dumping (both Secured and Nonsecured areas), seems 1st in world
- Added XGold1 Low-Level RPL Backup, seems 1st in world
- XGold1 Backed-up RPL file might be used to completly Re-Initialize phone security, i.e. after flash-chip change (RPL Contains IMEI and Simlock Block), seems 1st in world...
- Both XGold1 Low Level dumps support dead phones (phone might be dead, Cyclone will binary dump PM from flash chip directly)
- Added XGold1 Low-Level Deleted PM Keys dumping (extra option-don't write back readen PM file with deleted keys, they are ASCII marked as deleted ones). Support deleted messages, contacts, ..., seems 1st in world
- Added XGold1 FBUS/Keyboard SL Bad Entries Counter reset, seems 1st in world
- Reading XGOLD1 LOG2COD is fully standalone, seems 1st in world
- XGold1 Unlock/RPL supported mobiles: 1616, 1280, 1208, 1209, 1800, C1-00, and others...
- Added "Mapped At" FlashChip information during XGold Flashing, when possible
- Added "Sector Size" FlashChip information during XGold Flashing, when possible
- No reboot flashing for XGold added
- APE block flashing fixed for various RAPIDO mobiles
- Fixed Old Protocol (Dead) USB Flashing (RAPIDO phones: N86,etc)
- Fixed Blackberry Module - upon reading MEP via USB it was placing it on wrong window
- Assigned COD files are now verified before sending to server, the auxiliary verification also takes place at Server Side
- Fixed OpenDialog filter when adding DCT4/BB5 flash file
- log2cod: v1.1 Released
- log2cod: GPU Selftests added (some GPU find bad code, or didn't find anything at all)
- log2cod: Added Ivan Golubev EULA
- log2cod: Added Queue managment
- log2cod: Code Verification added after successfull calculation
- log2cod: Console is cleared after some salts processed in order to avoid overflow
- log2cod: PeekNamedPipe() problem fixed
- log2cod: Added queue processing in loop mode (you can add new jobs during calculation)
- The transaction bar have been a bit resized
- Cyclone Box HW Rev B11x, C11x added
- Models.ini updated
- Box USB Drivers updated to v22.214.171.124 - they are digitally signed now, no more problems on Win7 / Win Vista x64
- COM Emulation Service Driver updated to v126.96.36.199 - it is digitally signed now, no more problems on Win7 / Win Vista x64
- Main Software is now Digitally Signed (Authenthicode)
- log2cod is now Digitally Signed (Auhtenthicode)
- Cyclone Calculator is now Digitally Signed (Authenthicode)
- Installer is now Digitally Signed (Auhtnethicode)
- New phones added to Virgin SX4 Database
- New phones added to Security Database (Virgin RPL)
- Box Firmware v1.53 Released
- Some minor and major changes and bugfixes
- Versions snap
Main x86 Application v188.8.131.5203
x86 Memory Manager v184.108.40.206
Native USB Drivers v220.127.116.11
USB-COM Stack Drivers v18.104.22.168
Onboard Secure Bootloader v2.13
Onboard Main Nokia Application v1.53
Onboard COM Emulation Code v1.00
Onboard Security Card Revision v1.10
Nokia Connectivity Cable Drivers 22.214.171.124
BB5 USB/FPIF Single Line/FPIF DualLine v20110301
DCT4 FPIF Single Line/USB v20100410
DCT4 Unlock Patches DEPRECATED
Communication Stack SSLv3-keys-06092008
Skin Stack v7.21
Box Firmware v1.53 is needed.
Download Link: http://www.karwos.hk/CycloneBoxInstaller.exe
ps1. yes, germany support server HDD is physsicly crashed.. it will be back in few days.. hope with noncorrupted content.
ps2. be prepared for more standalone&HOT things these days
ps3. new drivers included in this package are ONLY compatible with this new version. Don't try using them on older builds and vice versa !